Next time you visit one of Georgia’s rapidly increasing number of breweries you’ll notice something new; now you can bring home the beer! Thanks to State Sen. Hunter Hill and SB 63, as of July 1st beer-lovers can now take home up to 72 ounces of beer at a brewery. Now, it still isn’t legal to buy the beer straight from the source, but by purchasing a ‘tour package’ that likely includes glasses and other memorabilia, you can bring home some of your favorite brews. Still not a perfect system, but a great start that has breweries’, (and their fans’) ships RISING…
The Georgia Senate last week found time to vote on a couple of issues other than the redistricting process they were called back to Atlanta to sort out – one of those being the Atlanta law enforcement training center that has become a focus of national controversy. On Friday a resolution was introduced voicing support for the facility, which the Senate broadly supported by a 46-5 margin. All those opposed were Democrats, (three more abstained from voting) but the vote shows widespread support just as recent polls have. Georgia support for the state of the art training facility for police and other law enforcement is RISING…
- Senate Study Committee on Occupational Licensing Makes Recommendations
- Ga. Senate voices support for police training center
- Watch December’s first Georgia Gang here!
- New congressional map proposes major changes in Atlanta’s northern suburbs
- 10% Discount JMO Membership – Annual
- 10% Discount JMO Membership – Monthly