Former Speaker of the House and Presidential candidate Newt Gingrich hasn’t publicly endorsed frontrunning Donald Trump, but word is behind the scenes he’s doing his best to promote the candidate to the Republican establishment he will need to win in November. Pointing to his business successes and skill in handling the media, Newt has been quietly pumping up the candidate as he steams ahead, trying to rally a divided party around a man many have been reluctant to embrace. It may not be public, but even the tacit support from as brilliant a political mind as Gingrich has Trump’s ship RISING…
The Georgia Senate last week found time to vote on a couple of issues other than the redistricting process they were called back to Atlanta to sort out – one of those being the Atlanta law enforcement training center that has become a focus of national controversy. On Friday a resolution was introduced voicing support for the facility, which the Senate broadly supported by a 46-5 margin. All those opposed were Democrats, (three more abstained from voting) but the vote shows widespread support just as recent polls have. Georgia support for the state of the art training facility for police and other law enforcement is RISING…
- Senate Study Committee on Occupational Licensing Makes Recommendations
- Ga. Senate voices support for police training center
- Watch December’s first Georgia Gang here!
- New congressional map proposes major changes in Atlanta’s northern suburbs
- 10% Discount JMO Membership – Annual
- 10% Discount JMO Membership – Monthly