Atlanta shouldn’t get to have all the fun, right? The city of Alpharetta is planning its own version of the popular BeltLine, the pedestrian trail in Atlanta that has drawn millions of dollars worth of investment and development to surrounding neighborhoods. Alpharetta’s version will be an eight mile loop that connects many of the city’s biggest attractions and developments. A walkable transportation project that spurs economic growth? This plan has Alpharetta’s ship RISING…
The Georgia Senate last week found time to vote on a couple of issues other than the redistricting process they were called back to Atlanta to sort out – one of those being the Atlanta law enforcement training center that has become a focus of national controversy. On Friday a resolution was introduced voicing support for the facility, which the Senate broadly supported by a 46-5 margin. All those opposed were Democrats, (three more abstained from voting) but the vote shows widespread support just as recent polls have. Georgia support for the state of the art training facility for police and other law enforcement is RISING…
- Senate Study Committee on Occupational Licensing Makes Recommendations
- Ga. Senate voices support for police training center
- Watch December’s first Georgia Gang here!
- New congressional map proposes major changes in Atlanta’s northern suburbs
- 10% Discount JMO Membership – Annual
- 10% Discount JMO Membership – Monthly