Old Fourth Ward restaurant Bada Bing’s was voted last month as James Magazine’s top political hangout, and the recognition keeps on coming. A profile from Emmy Award winning Atlanta Eats lists some of the top items on the menu from Gouda Mac-N-Cheese to wings to their famous Smash burger. Whether you’re looking for the Speaker of the House or just some good food and drink, Bada Bings has you covered. Their ship is RISING…
It was inevitable that some Georgia state reps. would be dismayed by the proposed redistricted map, the first draft of which was unveiled this week. Eight representatives, six Democrats and two Republicans, have been drawn into the same districts. Among those – Democratic Reps. Sam Park and Greg Kennard of Lawrenceville, Reps. Teri Anulewicz and Doug Stoner of Smyrna, and Republican Reps. Beth Camp of Concord and David Knight of Griffin. The maps will be debated and potentially updated during the special session but for incumbent legislators drawn into the same districts the ship is DRIFTING…
- Will foreign-owned land be an issue in legislative session?
- From Georgia CEO: Phil Kent talks ‘Business Issue’ of James Magazine
- Foster Care and Adoption Study Committee makes final recommendations
- Redistricting spells trouble for some state reps.
- The Ray continues sustainable innovation for country’s highways
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off redistricting special session