The Georgia Chamber of Commerce is taking accessibility to a new level by hosting a “Chamber Chat’ on Facebook Live. The session, at 10:00AM this morning, will allow viewers to interact with experts from the Chamber as they discuss pressing local issues including the Opportunity School District and “trends in workforce development.” A modern way to connect to a modern audience has the Chamber’s ship RISING…
It was inevitable that some Georgia state reps. would be dismayed by the proposed redistricted map, the first draft of which was unveiled this week. Eight representatives, six Democrats and two Republicans, have been drawn into the same districts. Among those – Democratic Reps. Sam Park and Greg Kennard of Lawrenceville, Reps. Teri Anulewicz and Doug Stoner of Smyrna, and Republican Reps. Beth Camp of Concord and David Knight of Griffin. The maps will be debated and potentially updated during the special session but for incumbent legislators drawn into the same districts the ship is DRIFTING…
- From Georgia CEO: Phil Kent talks ‘Business Issue’ of James Magazine
- Foster Care and Adoption Study Committee makes final recommendations
- Redistricting spells trouble for some state reps.
- The Ray continues sustainable innovation for country’s highways
- Georgia General Assembly kicks off redistricting special session
- Violent leftist’s diary: More proof of domestic terrorism